Free blu-ray rentals 12 month lovefilm subscription

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
12 months free Blu-ray rentals with lovefilm with purchase of Toshiba Blu-ray BDX2100

Great deal, but I am having serious difficulty with the registration process!

Consumers have 7 days from date of purchase to register online. I bought one yesterday and the process continually stalls just as I click the "verify details and confirm registration" button; it keeps returning to a page to confirm agreement with terms and conditions but never advances to the actual registration certificate page that has to then be printed and posted.

Anyone else have this problem?

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:

Is it one bluray at a time?

I think it's 4 rentals per month, 2 at a time, but until I can register properly am not 100% certain.

A

Anonymous

oldleodensian:

12 months free Blu-ray rentals with lovefilm with purchase of Toshiba Blu-ray BDX2100

Great deal, but I am having serious difficulty with the registration process!

Consumers have 7 days from date of purchase to register online. I bought one yesterday and the process continually stalls just as I click the "verify details and confirm registration" button; it keeps returning to a page to confirm agreement with terms and conditions but never advances to the actual registration certificate page that has to then be printed and posted.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hi. I bought this player for my bedroom and didn't encounter any problem registering. Very good deal indeed from lovefilm.

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:DO you have cookies enabled? Using private browsing or anythign like that?

Thanks for the reply, JD. Not sure what caused the problem, but found a way round it by using Internet Explorer instead of AOL and had no problems.

A

Anonymous

Hi oldleodensian,

Just want to know if you already got this offer from Toshiba? It has been a week now since I registered and sent all the requirements to avail of this promotion and so far I haven't received any response whatsoever from Toshiba. How long does it take to make a claim for this offer? cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts