Frank Harvey have started selling TVs again!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
Frank Harvey Hi Fi do price match. They're better than Curry's or John Lewis in offering good advice, and have good demo facilities.

http://www.hifix.co.uk/hifix-price-match

I was in constant conversation with David at Frank Harvey to help decide my system.

Here's my opinion about them:

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/theres-shop-near-me/frank-harvey-hi-fi-absolutely-superb

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
You are correct, richardw42, thanks. But it would have helped if the drop-down box had been labelled "Size" rather than confusingly being labelled "Colour/Finish", in which I wasn't particularly interested, which is why I hadn't selected it at first.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The TVs have only been recently added to the website. We are snowed under getting profiles for new product on the website (which went live early this year) and profiles for products replacing discontinued ones. Some profiles are being added with basic info and added to at a later date, I believe (I don't really have anything to do with the website).

D

Deleted member 2457

David@FrankHarvey said:
The TVs have only been recently added to the website. We are snowed under getting profiles for new product on the website (which went live early this year) and profiles for products replacing discontinued ones. Some profiles are being added with basic info and added to at a later date, I believe (I don't really have anything to do with the website).
David, are you going to be doing the flagship 9500 series I think?

D

Deleted member 2457

David@FrankHarvey said:
gel said:
David, are you going to be doing the flagship 9500 series I think?
Initially we will have the 7000 (48" and 65"), 8500 (55" and 65") on demo in store.
Okay cool.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts