Forum traffic

shadders

Hi,
There are other forums just as bad.

It does take time for a forum to recover after it was ceased.

This forum does had a distinct advantage that there is no shilling, and does not rely upon paying trade members.

Regards,
Shadders.

D

Deleted member 196519

Hi,
There are other forums just as bad.

It does take time for a forum to recover after it was ceased.

This forum does had a distinct advantage that there is no shilling, and does not rely upon paying trade members.

Regards,
Shadders.
Agree.

Reactions: shadders
D

Deleted member 196519

It's the KEF LS50's fault. It is destroying audio forums... :sneaky:
I think you are onto something there Sid. I nearly gave up on wireless speakers because of them! Now I have discovered that the likes of B&W are really good at making them.

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
It's the KEF LS50's fault. It is destroying audio forums... :sneaky:
Ouroboros, more or less? As you'd surly know.

I think you are onto something there Sid. I nearly gave up on wireless speakers because of them! Now I have discovered that the likes of B&W are really good at making them.
You've reminded me that this was a fun read:

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
We can choose to view a-lack-of-traffic as a good thing, in that people are happily content (ignorant of quality or not), spending time with their Hi-Fi.

If strictly in terms of being social, it-is-what-it-is. Attrition defines us regulars/survivors?

D

Deleted member 196519

Ouroboros, more or less? As you'd surly know.

You've reminded me that this was a fun read:
I can’t remember reading that before so thanks!

Reactions: Wil
I think Facebook groups have taken over forums nowadays. People are always on it, so it’s easy to be part of Facebook groups as they appear in their thread - no need to open another all or a browser to go and look. Personally I prefer forums, as it’s far easier to find older threads and specific threads you’re looking for - Facebook just jumbles them all up, whether you choose most recent, date order or whatever. And forums aren’t selling your personal data.

TRENDING THREADS