Forum traffic

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Would I be right in thinking that he's the only one involved?
Because I'm not into classical, the audio pages are the only ones I read when I pick up the Gramophone mag in my local library. It certainly all seems to be down to him - with good round-ups of all the latest products.
As far as I can see he is, yes. It’s a good section though, as you say. Years ago, Ivor Humphries produced the cover CD for Gramophone but I can’t recall if he wrote for them too. He had good ears did IH and was a good writer from his days at Hifi News. I was fortunate to meet him there with John Atkinson, before JA moved to the USA to edit Stereophile.

Reactions: Gray
Here is Andrews moderation in action from a classic past thread:-

I can understand an occasional foray into the dim and distant past, but your three posts so far all do that and nothing else. If you have come here to discus matter hifi and AV then you are more than welcome, but please don't just post as you have been doing.

D

Deleted member 196480

I can understand an occasional foray into the dim and distant past, but your three posts so far all do that and nothing else. If you have come here to discus matter hifi and AV then you are more than welcome, but please don't just post as you have been doing.

Andrews past moderation was being discussed and i merely gave a past example. I do apologise.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts