Formula 1 2012 thread problem?

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Is there a problem with the Formula 1 thread or is the problem at my end. Last night the last post I could see was post No 99 by 6th. replicant. The last post I can see tonight is the same post by the same person but now numbered 103. There are no Reply, Flag as offensive or Quote icons showing. These were also missing last night.

I attempted last night to reply to this by using the reply from the previous poster but this seems to be missing plus three other posts.
I do not appear to have a problem with any other threads

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
It's a problem at your end.

It all looks fine here...

6988067551_f647179e4e_o.jpg

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
6th.replicant said:

Love that 6th.

Thanks Chebby.

I have cleared my history out and the situation now is the last page on Page 6 is from The_LHC.
Page 7 has the post from 6th replicant which ends with BTW, don’t forget. I have nothing after this, no TURN ME UP, Edit, Post as offensive or Quote. This is the only post on Page 7.
Page 8 starts with The tino post and continues OK. I could not see any of this before.
I have tried this on 3 computers and it reads the same on all three machines, 2 on XP and 1 on Windows 7.
Sometimes when I go on this website it logs me straight in and sometimes I have to use the Log In box at the top and enter my name and password. Sometimes when I go to a Last post it takes me to a top of a page with nothing on.
As it seems to be OK For now and I am not an IT Expert it’s something I can live with although it seems weird to me.
I have no intention of using another browse. Thanks guys.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts