Footie Season Is Finished

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Now that the FA Cup is done and dusted, no more footie until August - how will i cope !!!

From myself, and i'm sure from the others on the forums who have taken part,i'd just like to say a big 'thank you' to Claire for organising the Fantasy Football this season. I've transformed many a boring day in work to one of enjoyment as i cast my mind onto who should i play and in what formation. Sadly the distraction is now finished and my mind must focus again on my day job.

Cheers Claire.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
My pleasure - your hard work certainly paid off, as the end-of-season results (which i'm about to post) show. Unlike myself, who didn't find the time to make a single substitution!

dirtydawg1967

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
I'd like to add my thanks to Claire for organising the FFL and for the Month Winner prizes I've received.

And to the victor, the spoils. Congrats to Steve, you played a blinder. For a little while I thought I might be able to catch you but I soon realised it was a futile pursuit. After running out of transfers a couple of months ago and lumbering myself with Berbatov I was lucky to hang on to second place (subject to official confirmation of course).

Same time, same place in August?

Cheers

Guy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts