FM radio with WiFi support player?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello all,

this is my first post so HELLO :D

I'm not sure if its in the right forum (maby it should be in MP3/MP4 forum... ) anway, I want to buy present for my dad for his birthday. He now have this old cassete-cd-portable-player PHILLIPS (img 1)

1.jpg

Now I want to buy something like this but to have WiFi support so can play music from Home cloud.
I found something interesting Logitech Squeezebox™ Radio but I'm not sure if it has FM radio reciever.

Can someone of you think of gadget like what I need?

Thanks!

best regards,
Skullmonkey

A

Anonymous

Very interesting and useful blog. Thanks for share this information to others.Buying a with durability and reliability is becoming more affordable. Can save big amount of money.i like this blog thanks for sharing.whenever i visit this blog,there,s something new and special information about Refurbished laptops..please share more information about topic.

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
mark.felmo said:
Very interesting and useful blog. Thanks for share this information to others.Buying a with durability and reliability is becoming more affordable. Can save big amount of money.i like this blog thanks for sharing.whenever i visit this blog,there,s something new and special information about Refurbished laptops..please share more information about topic.

Calling all moderators!
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts