Flubit now only beats amazon prices

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Got this email today:

We like to get feedback, and one of the things you keep telling us is that we need to speed up and get offers out to you quicker.

We've listened and made some changes to make that happen.

From tomorrow, Wednesday 7th August[/b], instead of being able to demand using any UK website, we're going to be asking you to do so only using products listed on Amazon.co.uk.

As it happens, the majority of our users already use Amazon for their Demands, so for most this will mean no change. By concentrating our efforts on beating the market leader, we'll be able to respond to most demands in just a few hours, much better right?

Seems a bit rubbish to me. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member 2457

Not good!
smiley-smile.gif

It's a stupid decision. Either it will fold, or revert back to beating any website.

People aren't happy:

http://blog.flubit.com/demand-changes/?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=amazon_demand_changes_user_email&utm_content=2013-08-06_1522

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
They never asked me!
Amazon is decent & in most cases I'm sure they will be cheapest.

One retailer isn't enough for my liking though.

It's nice to have an offer ready faster & I suppose it streamlines their opertations somewhat.

I would have voted against it since a little patience goes a long way.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
bigboss said:
How have you been Ben? Haven't seen you around for a while! :)

Hi BB and thanks for asking! :)

Not been on much and not found much to post on when I have. Very, very busy with work and Asher, who's recently turned one, is keeping me occipued most of the rest of the time. A lot of my work at evenings and weekends has been on the computer so I have at least been listening to more new music in the last month or so than I have for most of the rest of the last year.

How are things with you? Do you have a due date and do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

Thanks for the link, pretty much sums it up.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
what is this flubit? I tried to view the site, but it told me I needed upgrade my browers. Unfortunately, it's a work computer and I don't have any say on what browers are used (or editions thereof)

Big Aura said:
what is this flubit? I tried to view the site, but it told me I needed upgrade my browers. Unfortunately, it's a work computer and I don't have any say on what browers are used (or editions thereof)

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hot-deals/ever-tried-flubit

Any of the modern browsers which are up to date will work. Doesn't work on mobiles, but an app is in the works.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts