First upgrade Advise

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi guys im lloking for my first upgrad...My system is a Nad c352 Amp C521bee cd player and Mission m33i speakers all cables are black rodium I think the weak point is the speakers so i looking to upgrade them...im thinking KEF iq5 or monitor audio BR5 any advise would be great i know they both have good revievs but which would match best with my nad...thanks

A

Anonymous

Make sure you go for the KEF IQ5SEs rather than the original IQ5 because they are apparently a big improvement. Have you tried the Monitor Audio RS6 which you can get for £480, or are you looking a little cheaper? Personally, I would go for the KEFs because the BR5s are a little more beefier and the NADs need something a little more transparent perhaps.

robg1976

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
my deaker only have the KEF iq5 yes they are se.so i can try them but not the br5.... didnt think of the br6 are they much better

A

Anonymous

I doubt there is little difference between the BR5 and BR6, however an RS (Silver) upgrade would make a difference due to higher quality parts, better design etc. I should think the KEFs would be quite good with that set-up though!

A

Anonymous

Cool, I hope they match your room's accoustics!

-note to self: don't buy 1m high 3 way floorstanders for room 13ft X 8ft.... : )

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts