Finished, for now.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
When the room was finished about eighteen months ago I posted some pictures, though the thought occurred that the majority of the AV gear has changed, and all the cables tidied up, keeping signal and mains as far apart as space allows.

If the pictures are too big, I apologise, I have no idea how to re-size them!

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

The pictures look a bit dark; perhaps I should have turned the lights on!

A

Anonymous

It would seem. I'm copying the tag from photobucket, so perhaps you could tell me where am I going wrong? I also see no way of editing the post, though can see how replies can be edited.

There are three dots in an ellipsis, if we're being smart-arses...

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
From photobucket, just delete
at the end. The image will come up in the preview if it's worked. It will resize automatically.

Only the last post can be edited, so you'll have to put the images in a new post.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
12th said:
When the room was finished about eighteen months ago I posted some pictures, though the thought occurred that the majority of the AV gear has changed, and all the cables tidied up, keeping signal and mains as far apart as space allows. If the pictures are too big, I apologise, I have no idea how to re-size them!
IMG_1739.jpg
IMG_1738.jpg
IMG_1737.jpg
IMG_1734.jpg
IMG_1742.jpg
The pictures look a bit dark; perhaps I should have turned the lights on!

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

There you go.

A

Anonymous

Ah, thank you both for your help. It is a little on the poorly-lit side.

I know I'm biased, but I never tire of looking at the rack. Townshend's engineering is exquisite.

A

Anonymous

Thank you. The nice thing about extending (as opposed to moving) is being able to build the room around HI/AV duties, no fireplace in the wrong place. Or at all, as it happens. I had a separate mains spur and switchless sockets put in, but of course have no way of knowing what difference they make in isolation because the listening environment is completely different.

A

Anonymous

Wow! I wanna be just like you a day in future!
smiley-laughing.gif

Very nice cosmetically and technically indeed!
smiley-smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind comments. The cable ties have really tidied things up, as has the 30p piece of plastic from B&Q's plumbing section that covers the hole in the wall where the AV cables emerge.

TRENDING THREADS