Finding those download codes in vinyl.

Sometimes it’s nice to know that when you buy a new album LP, there’s a code inside that allows you to download a digital copy of the album for free. Even better is when one falls out when you aren’t expecting it. 😃
I bought a few albums recently and While I’ve been putting one on this afternoon, I little piece of paper fluttered to the floor 👌 bonus 😃
now I can listen to this in the car, and on the CD player via the front usb.
I like the Amazon way too. Where they send a digital copy to your account when you buy a qualifying album.

Sometimes it’s nice to know that when you buy a new album LP, there’s a code inside that allows you to download a digital copy of the album for free. Even better is when one falls out when you aren’t expecting it. 😃
I bought a few albums recently and While I’ve been putting one on this afternoon, I little piece of paper fluttered to the floor 👌 bonus 😃
now I can listen to this in the car, and on the CD player via the front usb.
I like the Amazon way too. Where they send a digital copy to your account when you buy a qualifying album.
Only some Amazon purchases qualify though, however it is a nice to have when you buy some vinyl even though they tend to be mp3 downloads.
I have plenty stored on my music player, they are certainly of good enough quality to play in the car.

TRENDING THREADS