Fiio E10

cayorob

May 4, 2009
Visit site
Just got myself one of these in the hope that Santa will bring me some nice new Grado's

Just a quick question, i've plugged it in and it works! Do i need to change anything else in Windows Vista?

Cheers

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I agree with Graham, if it works you are good to go. These are awesome little machines and they seem to just work. The E7 has a display and a bunch of settings but you don't need to do anything. I heard that the E10 is even better. I like that it doesn't have a battery actually and in retrospect I probably should have got it although the larger headphone jack is useful for my Denon's.

Larry

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I agree, FiiO make some great little products. I have the FiiO E11 (pure amp) and it works nice with my in-ears headphones, but for some reason I don´t like the E11 with my Sennheiser HD 650 (300 ohm). Maybe that is too much. Also read that the new super cool FiiO E17 DAC/amp sounds a lot like the E10, but have some extra features. Price on the E10 is pretty good though, around 60 £ if I´m correct. Like to try the E10 indeed.

A

Anonymous

If it works, no. If it didn't, you would need to set the sound settings to deliver the signal through the DAC. Great little machine and a superb sound by the way! Good choice. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts