Few issues Xperia Z

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
There are quite a few people complaining about the Xperia Z wifi.

mine works great 98% of the time - the other 2% requires a restart and normally all data doesn't work.

its bloody frustrating that such a simple thing is problematic.

i am trying leaving stamina mode off - today my battery life was 8 hours standby stamina on, 7 hours standby stamina off??

that seems wrong to me as well?

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I have worked out its not the data thats been dropping its been the bloody browser locking up.

Firefox, Chrome and Maxthon have all been doing it?

I am using the standard browser now and turned off stamina mode which does nothing by the looks of it and its been ok since.

chrisup

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

My son has the Sony S and his friend has a Z if I was you I would download Advanced Task Killer which is available free and it allows you to kill anything you don't want to run. We also use Lookout which is security programme.

Best wishes

Chris

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Try 'Next' browser, matey. It's one of the lesser known ones, but it's really good. I had stock, chrome, Opera and Firefox installed and I got rid of them all for Next. It's really fast, plays video withot stutter and has a really nifty voice search that is so accurate that I haven't been able to stump it yet. Saves all that typing mallarky!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts