Fabric Dust Covers.... in the UK ?

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
As none of our family are even mildly proficient with a sewing machine, and I don't really want to get my gran to knit one, does anyone know of something similar to https://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/ in the UK ?

I have a "terrible towel" doing the job at the moment, and I'm trying to disuade the cat that it's a ready made sleeping spot.

brownz said:
As none of our family are even mildly proficient with a sewing machine, and I don't really want to get my gran to knit one, does anyone know of something similar to https://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/ in the UK ?

I have a "terrible towel" doing the job at the moment, and I'm trying to disuade the cat that it's a ready made sleeping spot.

It depends on what you are trying to cover. There are some for certain turntables available.

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
It's the Pro-Ject 2-Xperience SB with Lid...

Dimensions are roughly scribbled below - No upholsterers in our town, so popped over to the town where I used to live as I knew there was one there. It wasn't, but there was a new Tesco Express..... bloody things.

2xpsb_dim.JPG

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Heh. Useful for cleaning up the evidence from the crime scene, but I'm trying to prevent the misdemenour from ever happening ;-)

I did however purchase a bottle of Pepsi Max after realising that asking the spotty yoof behind the till to manufacture me a bespoke turntable cover would probably be a fruitless endeavour. I also took "being in the vicinity" as an excuse to visit my favourite Bangladeshi Restaurant and devour a Lamb Dhansak / Sag Aloo / Peshwari Naan. So the day ended on quite a high note after initial dissapointment.

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Al ears said:
There is a seller on eBay, called dappletoft which I believe is Malvern Audio, selling black nylon covers for a variety of turntable. They may be able to make one to a custom size.

Found - emailed - ta !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts