Error in Latest Mag

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Same error in the 25th June 2012 (online) review's tech specs as well. Probably just copied without checking.

Looks biwirable from here...

http://www.audiot.co.uk/products/pmc-twenty-23-speakers-3581.aspx

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, it is up - rats! I am now looking at purchasing a new one but one question first how is it when I do the three issues for a pound I always then get charged for 6 months even though I cancel my subscription during my pound trail period? Thanks. What is the gift in the latest issue guys? Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay I got the September issue here and on page 86 there is no gift with the subscription, the guy on the phone said I would have to read and find a code to renew it.

Here it is:

http://www.whathifi-magazine.co.uk/trial_offer/

But then I get charged for 6 months extra so 9 in total, I do cancel it online too.

Dont know which one to subscribe for, any ideas on links guys? Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

What is the gift subscription guys?
smiley-smile.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
...how is it when I do the three issues for a pound I always then get charged for 6 months even though I cancel my subscription during my pound trail period?

Thanks. What is the gift in the latest issue guys? Thanks

So you subscribe to get a gift and three issues for a pound, then cancel before being charged for any full priced issues?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
...how is it when I do the three issues for a pound I always then get charged for 6 months even though I cancel my subscription during my pound trail period?

Thanks. What is the gift in the latest issue guys? Thanks

So you subscribe to get a gift and three issues for a pound, then cancel before being charged for any full priced issues?

No just three issues no gift and then I get charged for 6 months too and this always happens to me! And I have never got a gift for 6 months either. Looking around there is no gift issue going around at the moment. There is one that calls itself a gifts issue but it is just the same as the annual subscription with no gift. Looks like I will be doing it for 3 issues and then 6 again no doubt. Oh well...

D

Deleted member 2457

I will just have to keep doing 9 issues at a time because it works out slightly cheaper.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

I don't suppose the 50GT60 is in this months mag? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
When I first took out my subscription, I seem to remember paying a fee for 12 months, and getting one issue free. Ah, thems were simpler days I guess...

Long ago I used to get an annual subcription as a Xmas present, that was definitely a lot easier.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Okay just popped to the shops, flicked through the latest issue, saw the code for the headphone subscription, tried to remember, got home and forgot it! :doh: Can someone please provide it? Cheers.
smiley-smile.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
Okay just popped to the shops, flicked through the latest issue, saw the code for the headphone subscription, tried to remember, got home and forgot it! :doh: Can someone please provide it? Cheers.
smiley-smile.gif

You could have bought the magazine! (Yes I know.)

Or you could have photographed the code with the iPhone that you only use for phone calls.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
smiley-smile.gif

You could have photographed the code with the iPhone you only use for phone calls.

And FaceTime, don't forgot that! Left it at home! :doh:

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
So you want someone, who paid for the magazine, to let you know the code for a subscription* because you couldn't even remember it or bother to write it down? (Couldn't you have ripped a page out of a notepad on sale in the shop and 'scabbed' the use of one of their pens while you were at it?)

*A subscription you have already admitted - in another thread - that you will attempt to cancel the moment the 3 issues for £3 offer expires and you have the headphones?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
So you want someone who paid for it to let you know the code for a subscription? (A subscription you have already admitted - in another thread - that you will attempt to cancel the moment the 3 issues for £3 offer expires and you have the headphones?)

It don't work like that Chebby. You can subscribe for 6 months and perhaps get a gift. Or subscribe for 3 issues for now £3! And then get charged for 6 more issues, it is one or the other.
smiley-smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

And I don't see anything wrong with a long term subscriber asking for the code at all. Some come on guys how am I suppose to subscribe?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
And I don't see anything wrong with a long term subscriber asking for the code at all. Some come on guys how am I suppose to subscribe?

Go back to the shop, BUY the magazine, take it home with you and then use the code to subscribe? Just a thought...

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:

Go back to the shop, BUY the magazine, take it home with you and then use the code to subscribe? Just a thought...

Is that what you do?
smiley-smile.gif
Why would I buy it when I subscribe?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts