Eichmann Cables

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone heard of Eichmann cables and the Express Four in particular? My local store has some old stock in the right lengths i need, but can't find much on the net. From the sale price i'd imagine it would have been pretty expensive to start with and could be a better deal than the Chord Odyssey I'm considering.

A

Anonymous

thanks, read a couple of the reviews through that site and they say its a bit lean so probably best avoided in my case.

stephennic

Jul 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

I have eichmann cables, I certainly wouldnt call them lean, nordost I would call lean. I have both their interconnects and speaker cable which i use at times ( eichmann express 6 interconnects and eichmann express 4 speaker leads. I would say they on the slightly warm side of neutral, they have a full bass, very musical mids and slightly rolled off top end. More musical mids than my kimber pbj and kimber hero interconnects, and not quite as detailed as my kimber 8tc speaker cable.

Certainly a jump up from budget cables such as chord crimson or qed silver or chord speaker leads.

Cheers

Steve.

TRENDING THREADS