Edit??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks MF, could you post here a screengrab of what you see on the initial post in a thread so I can show our developers what it looks like and which buttons are missing.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks everyone, I'll pass this on to the tech team. Unlikely we will get this fixed over the weekend I'm afraid, but will do our best next week.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
Thanks MF, could you post here a screengrab of what you see on the initial post in a thread so I can show our developers what it looks like and which buttons are missing.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%2017.18.20_zpsaxjgquet.png

A

Anderson

spiny norman said:
Anderson said:
What made you regret your alcohol use mate?

Again, I'm not your mate, nor will I ever be. Why don't you go away and chat to yourself in the onanistic little attempt to steal some of What HiFi's readers you reference in your 'signature'? You might be rather happier there, constantly laughing at yourself, and congratulating yourself on how clever and daring you've been.

Mate, why so hostile? Do you get tetchy often, is it a symptom of withdrawal, is it because of the alcohol? I'm genuinely curious buddy. :)

Have you considered meditation, I've heard that helps.

A

Anderson

I figured this would have been fixed by now. So many spelling mistakes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts