Ebay cables

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Im not messing about now.

Ive just took my chord powercord out of my power amp, and replaced it with my supra 2.5.

Sound is better.simple.

I think the Chords are to small a cable to help my amps out, and as i have tried them on my cd player i did think wow, good for sources,CDP,BDP,TV's.

That supra is meant to be silver coated copper, but just looks like silver, and theres loads and loads of cores per wire, great cable IMHO

good luck with your cabling..

A

Anonymous

Thanks a lot for all the valuable help especially to dave,

Last question are the Supras, Silver plated too then???

A

Anonymous

ask the ebay seller to confirm.

my one looks as if its all silver, but it may be silver coated.the cores look silver. cables class...

you will be right with this one...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Supra-LoRad-2-5-Mains-Power-Cable-SILVER-Plug-1-metre_W0QQitemZ220318672559QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_CablesConnectors_RL?hash=item334c0426af

A

Anonymous

Thanks a lot dave great help
emotion-21.gif

idc

xon501:Hi IDC looked for you suggestion, and really am impressed they look like being quality made cables, have you tried them by any chance, I was really impressed by the silver plated cables and noise filters.

Thirty pounds for the SHB power cord is perfectly reasonable. I have SHB interconnects and there is no doubting the build quality and customer service. They were £22 and a step up from the freebies that came with my DAC.

A

Anonymous

Wow, some amazing claims about the Supra LoRad from that ebay seller:

After stating the benefits to the equipment: "Besides this, the human health aspect should be considered. It is scientifically proven that magnetic alternating fields affect human cell growth."

So if I use this cable will I live longer?

A

Anonymous

I feel born again after becoming the proud owner of a 1.5 & 2.5....

hallelujah.jpeg

A

Anonymous

Do you Believe it is 25pounds to ship two Supras to Malta........................................

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
An example of fakes is any Kimber from Malaysia and the like, check out the Kimber website for details. I notified eBay of this and have heard nothing. I personally wouldn't buy any hifi equipment from the Far East on fleabay.

A

Anonymous

xon501:

Do you Believe it is 25pounds to ship two Supras to Malta........................................

Did you order the supra's? and if so have you got them yet???...

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
I have bought a few cables on ebay. I have the AG audio interconnect and it allready sounded better new then a good burned in Qed interconnect, don't remember what type of Qed that was. The AG audio seemed to deliver more energy but i'm not sure it would work well in an allready bright sounding system.

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/AG-AUDIO-99-99-SILVER-FOIL-RCA-INTERCONNECT-CABLES-75M_W0QQitemZ180484567048QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_CablesConnectors_RL?hash=item2a05b7f008

I also bought on Ebay a Supra mains cable with better quality connections then as an original complete Supra, and cheaper.

Alos a few of those Lapp cables i bought on Ebay...

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/1-5m-Netzkabel-3x4-0qmm-LAPP-Kabel-WATTGATE-320i-BALS_W0QQitemZ330416722534QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAudio_Zubeh%C3%B6r?hash=item4cee5f1266

I still found it expensive when i needed more of those Lapp cables, especially the wattgate and balls connections are expensive (and i don't think they could mean something for the sound) so i bought Lapp 2,5mm mains cable from the roll for sligtly more then 2£ a meter and connection from the local hardware store for about 4£. I made a 2 meter lapp cable with connections for only 8£, 4£ shipping of the Lapp cable excluded.

Here is the result...

Bigger picture...

[IMG=http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3457/dsc00204vi.jpg][/IMG]

TRENDING THREADS