Easier to post pictures??

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
Just logged on to the new site..... Very....different!! We will all need to adjust, judging by some of the comments made!

Just a quick query regarding posting pics. Has it been made easier?? Saw the avatars have been simplified but what about the picture posting? Easier or just the same??

Thanks

John

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Tried it and can not get it to post a Picture, can see it in athe preview but not there whan I Submit, using Chrome if it makes a difference.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Posted in Chrome

picture-15644.jpg

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
This post is the one that has an issue - http://www.whathifi.com/forum/your-system/finished-changing-my-hifi-for-this-year Can see the picture in preview if I go to edit but once submitted there is nothing, not sure what I am doing wrong ?

Post # 9 should have a photo by the way

John Duncan

Two things:

1) the tag doesn't work currently (and may not for the foreseeable), so you need to use the image link thing in the toolbar (see first post in that thread).

2) Did you change 'input format' to 'Filtered HTML' when you posted? That strips out a lot of HTML, including images. You need to use 'Full HTML' instead (which is the default, which is why I ask if you changed it).

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I did use the tree toolbar but it did not seem to take for some reason, it is showing now though did you change it John?

I am not aware that I changed the input format at all I did not do it deliberately anyway, will need to give it another try, the daft thing was I could see the image in preview but not when I submitted.

TRENDING THREADS