Earphones under £50

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone have any first hand recommendations for earphones under £50.

My Sennheiser CX300 IIs have developed a fault and in addition, any touching of the wires, transmits the sound directly into the ears.

So, any recommendations for earphones at this price point that don't transfer the noise from touching the wires, whatever this is called?

Che1

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Microphonics are what the effect is commonly referred to as.

Not too sure on this if I'm honest, as I don't normally use earphones while walking about. Twisted cables like Westone's I think might minimalise it, as might earphones that route the cable up and round the top of the ear first I think.

I'm sure someone else can be of more help than me here.

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Microphonics, thanks.

A quick update. After wondering about the sound quality of my CX300s, given a fairly good widespread review, I found out that they are in fact fake and very good ones at that (visually not sonically).

I always wondered about the general muddied sound and hiss in one channel, the problem is, I didn't use them much at all to notice particularly, but after becoming suspiscious, I noticed some telltale signs of forgery.

Anyway, long story short, there are an awful lot of fake earphones out there, even Amazon seems rife with them. I haven't got time to write a how to spot fakes guide, but just be aware, that these things are about in very large numbers and if you have no previous or very recent earphone experience as reference, you could easily get seen off.

I've just ordered some Klipsch Image S4s at £40, seems like a good price, but I'll know soon enough. This time, Amazon themselves will be fulfilling the order and will know all about it if they're not kosher.

Che1

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
I like the Klipsch S4 sound, but I went through two pairs in a short period of time, and judging from other reviews, I'm not alone in this regard. Make sure you have some way to get them replaced by the seller if they go wonky

A

Anonymous

If you don't have any other request,i found a band which be reviewed in hifi for many times.

Maybe you can have a try

you can find it easy in ebay:Item number: 170876018267

Item number:180924985186

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts