Dynaudio Emit

kukulec

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have not found any personal review about Dynaudio Emit series. I would be interested in M20. If someone owns one, please share your findings.

kukulec said:
Hello,

I have not found any personal review about Dynaudio Emit series. I would be interested in M20. If someone owns one, please share your findings.

These are pretty new on the market, loneranger asked this question back in January with no responseresponse. If you are really interested in a pair I would attempt an audition.

matthewpiano

Looking at the specs etc. I don't think they're going to be dramatically different to the DM2/7 they replaced and I'd expect them to be extremely good. However, as already suggested, an audition is required and much more informative than reading reviews.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes I agree a demo is a must. I only heard the Dyn x12s, I did not like them, found the treble on jazz irratating, had to stop after about 20 mins.

kukulec

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I know you had the smaller version. Do you think a Pioneer A-30 would be good with Dynaudios in general? I know because of 4 ohms, more power would be nice, however on measurements that amp gives much more watt than I would ever use that combination.

matthewpiano

I still have the DM2/6. I'd never part with them. I love them and I also love my Regas, but for different reasons.

I've tried the Dyns with quite a few different amplifiers, and the ones they've responded best to are the Rega Brio-R, Pioneer A-400, and Exposure 1010. None of these are powerhouses, suggesting it isn't so much quantity of amplification the Dynaudios require, but more quality.

The A30 would do a decent job. It is a fine budget amp. An A-400 (2nd hand) or a Brio-R (new) are better.

matthewpiano said:
I still have the DM2/6. I'd never part with them. I love them and I also love my Regas, but for different reasons.

I've tried the Dyns with quite a few different amplifiers, and the ones they've responded best to are the Rega Brio-R, Pioneer A-400, and Exposure 1010. None of these are powerhouses, suggesting it isn't so much quantity of amplification the Dynaudios require, but more quality.

The A30 would do a decent job. It is a fine budget amp. An A-400 (2nd hand) or a Brio-R (new) are better.

My advise would be never buy a speaker you cannot actually audition.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts