dvd as cd

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
hello everyone,my aged sony dvd is playing up a bit so the guvnor would like a new one but it must sound half decent as a cd player.i wasn't sure where to post this as sound quality to me is important but the missus watches a lot of films so good picture quality is a must as well.my budget is up to £100.00.i know it dont seem a lot and i'm not expecting sonic miracles but at present that's all i can afford.many thank's,gregory.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
if i had the money i'd get a better dvd but funds are tight at present,maybe in the future i may well go down that route but my primary source is vinyl.cd duties are taken care of in my sons room with an mf x ray so i don't want to spend a fortune.i understand what your saying but for now i need a good budget dvd.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
up to £100.00 budget which rules out the dac.although i want it to sound nice it must also play the dvd's for it's primary purpose.like i said i may go down the route of an outboard dac in the future.i just cant stretch an extra £40.00 at the moment,i didnt really want to spend any money on a new dvd but the one i have now is knackered so need's must i'm afraid.i am not up on such things as upscaling and hdmi so forgive my ignorance but i just want a good dvd player for a £100.00 or less.

TRENDING THREADS