Drugs Test

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm proposing that anyone starting, or contributing to a Cable Thread, undergoes a drugs test first. I got the idea from Donald Trump and I think it's rather a good one! *unknw*

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
I'm proposing that anyone starting, or contributing to a Cable Thread, undergoes a drug test. I got the idea from Donald Trump and I think it's rather a good one! *unknw*
Sure. What drugs would you like me to test?

Will it be double blind testing?

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
ID. said:
CnoEvil said:
I'm proposing that anyone starting, or contributing to a Cable Thread, undergoes a drug test. I got the idea from Donald Trump and I think it's rather a good one! *unknw*
Sure. What drugs would you like me to test?

Will it be double blind testing?

Any that make it palatable. I'll see what Trump recommends, as he is obviously sucking some sort of Cool Aid.

It's better to see what you're doing if taking drugs....allegedly.

S

SemiChronic

Id seriously give them a go, but im already in possession of class xd and some strange polish stuff. Everyday i live in fear of the hifi police kicking my door in, and forcing me to confess that im bias!

I have been accused of being out of my mind for having an 8 series, when in reality it pi$$es over most amps costing twice as much, meaning i can spend more on mind altering cables and such.

Hifi is a drug! Eventually we all build up a toleance and begin the search for a new kind of high or kick, be it from a dealer or an obscure source.

I did try a densen but it sent me to sleep . .

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
I'm proposing that anyone starting, or contributing to a Cable Thread, undergoes a drugs test first. I got the idea from Donald Trump and I think it's rather a good one! *unknw*

It's not necessary. I believe it's an excellent method to discover who knows about what he's talking about and who you should/could believe on a forum.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
NSA_watch_my_toilet said:
CnoEvil said:

It's not necessary. I believe it's an excellent method to discover who knows about what he's talking about and who you should/could believe on a forum.

My view is summed up by Andre Gide when he says, "Believe those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it."

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
jjbomber said:
CnoEvil said:

From hi-fi to Legal High fi.

....and both are getting more expensive! *bomb*

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
CnoEvil said:

But if I won the Euro Millions in the sum of £150,000,000.00 I could start a Cable Thread with a minimum of £5,000.00 per metre cables to avoid any cheap bozos and timewasters.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Romulus said:
CnoEvil said:

But if I won the Euro Millions in the sum of £150,000,000.00 I could start a Cable Thread with a minimum of £5,000.00 per metre cables to avoid any cheap bozos and timewasters.

If you won that kind of money, you could run for President of the US.....and probably win. It would then be beneath you to post on here.

I would keep the money in Euros, though.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Any kind of testing of drugs (rather than for drugs) would immediately descend into an argument about whether one should use a copper straw, a silver plated copper straw, a solid silver straw, whether the straw should be used directionally, whether two straws (one for each nostril) are better than one, what, if anything, should be used on the ends of the straw, etc. etc.

And of course, someone would pop up and state that expensive straws are a waste of money and that.....

bluedroog

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Benedict_Arnold said:
Any kind of testing of drugs (rather than for drugs) would immediately descend into an argument about whether one should use a copper straw, a silver plated copper straw, a solid silver straw, whether the straw should be used directionally, whether two straws (one for each nostril) are better than one, what, if anything, should be used on the ends of the straw, etc. etc.

And of course, someone would pop up and state that expensive straws are a waste of money and that.....

I'd just go active by faceplanting in to a small moutain ala Scarface.

manix

May 31, 2016
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Romulus said:
CnoEvil said:

If you won that kind of money, you could run for President of the US.....and probably win. It would then be beneath you to post on here.

I would keep the money in Euros, though.

You will need to get a fake birth certificate but I guess with that kind of money it's not a issue.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts