DropBox Query

Twill

Oct 6, 2007
Visit site
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to install DropBox for more than one user on a single Win7 laptop? My wife and I have different user areas on our home laptop, and I wanted to install my DropBox account on both user areas so that everything would be perfectly synch'd, but it doesn't seem as straight forward as I had thought. I can't seem to share the single installation on my area across both user profiles, and when I try and do a second, fresh install on her user area, it doesn't seem to complete the install and initiate properly. A quick Google suggests this is not an uncommon issue, but doesn't really seem to throw up any answers. Any thoughts gratefully received. Thanks.

Q5

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Twill said:
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to install DropBox for more than one user on a single Win7 laptop? My wife and I have different user areas on our home laptop, and I wanted to install my DropBox account on both user areas so that everything would be perfectly synch'd, but it doesn't seem as straight forward as I had thought. I can't seem to share the single installation on my area across both user profiles, and when I try and do a second, fresh install on her user area, it doesn't seem to complete the install and initiate properly. A quick Google suggests this is not an uncommon issue, but doesn't really seem to throw up any answers. Any thoughts gratefully received. Thanks.

If you do not find an answer by tomorrow evening, I will try and post back.

I have a conference call with Drop Box tomorrow morning and can raise the question.

TRENDING THREADS