downloading music

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Want to start downloading music and have been on the amazon web page. Cannot find any info on the compression rate they use and want to get the best quality music possible. can anybody recommend me a site?

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd recommend Spotify. The 'extreme' quality you get on the premium service is fantastic, and then you can stream everything and no need to worry about downloads. Before I started using it all my music was listened to from lossless CD rips through jRiver mc17 on WASAPI event style, there isn't much difference (if any).

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Ginger33 said:
Want to start downloading music and have been on the amazon web page. Cannot find any info on the compression rate they use and want to get the best quality music possible. can anybody recommend me a site?
Hello Ginger33

If you look here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200665450_top3?nodeId=200665450

...apparently they aim for an "average of" 256kbps.

I hope that helped
smiley-smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks a lot for bothering and sorry if I seem really stupid but have seen comments of people ripping a CD to a hard drive. How do you do this to the highest quality? Have downloaded a few songs from ares but there are very few flac files and the majority are 192/320. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts