DM 602 s3

Mr Magoo

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I always thought that the tweeter was great on the b&w 601s3 but that the woofer wasn't that strong. Just picked up a pair of 602 s3 on eBay and these speakers are just phenomenal I'm comparison its night and day really. I'm surprised the larger cabinets and drivers make such a massive difference. Its not just the bass either the imaging is better and mids really shine. Much recommended...

Mr Magoo

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Defo, if you have the space these old school big cabs are great. As one review says the woofers are subwoofer size so great bass & really grounds the music. Good too that b&w still stock the drivers. For info the tweeters are £45, woofers £75. Worth checking working if buying through eBay, looked perfect but both tweeters blown - huh typical

Mr Magoo said:
I always thought that the tweeter was great on the b&w 601s3 but that the woofer wasn't that strong. Just picked up a pair of 602 s3 on eBay and these speakers are just phenomenal I'm comparison its night and day really. I'm surprised the larger cabinets and drivers make such a massive difference. Its not just the bass either the imaging is better and mids really shine. Much recommended...

What Hi-fi revisited these speakers recently in a 'Then and Now' test.

Still are very good speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts