Difficulty to choose!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

I am new to the forum and I need some help in choosing the correct speaker package and receiver.

The way my sitting room is designed i can only install in ceiling speakers including the center piece, that have to be directed towards the couch. Some friends recommended anthony gallo 5.1 package. Could someone suggest an alternative?

At my a local shop they suggested that a good match with anthony gallo is harman kardon AV255 or 355 a custom installer i know suggested marantz sr 4003.

I find this a difficult choice to make. Could someone help me chose the right equipment? My budget is maximum £2000.

Thanks

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
The Denon 2310 is causing bit of a stir on this Forum, judging by my Denon 1910, the 2310 should be amazing.

In regards to the speakers, depends if you want smaller style speakers, or full size speakers.
http://www.whathifi.com/Review/BandW-685-Theatre/
I would go for the B&W 685 Theatre for full size they are fantastic for both music and film

or

the B&W MT-25 for style speakers, which are also pretty god dam good

http://www.whathifi.com/Review/BandW-MT-25/

people who have Marantz recoever tend to praise them for their sheer power and depth they produce with music espcially

So i would go to your local reatiler and demo the above, or ask others for other combinations to suit your needs

so jealous!!!

A

Anonymous

thanks for the reply soulton. Can someone tell me if all stylish speaker packages can be angled/adjusted to the sitting position?

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
Most of the small speakers can move left to right but it is not a given that they can move up and down.

As for the amps - the Marantz is good but there is no HD Audio decoding on board. Of the amps on your list the Harman is a better choice IMO.

A

Anonymous

Could you please tell me whether kef 2005 or 3005 can be angled up and down?

From what i notice in this forum Denon 2310 seems to be the best buy for the moment. I might drop marantz all together!

TRENDING THREADS