Difficulty setting multichannel analog

valkodav

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello there.

I am having some difficulties setting the multichannel analog audio from Oppo 105D to Pioneer sc-lx86.

The pioneer is used as preamp with NAD power amp.

The cables from analogue outs of the oppo are set, the setup is configured and when i se the input select of the pioneer to multi ch in nothing happens, no sound nothing.

I would be grateful to have some advice how to set that up.

D

Deleted member 116933

valkodav said:
Hello there.

I am having some difficulties setting the multichannel analog audio from Oppo 105D to Pioneer sc-lx86.

The cables from analogue outs of the oppo are set, the setup is configured and when i se the input select of the pioneer to multi ch in nothing happens, no sound nothing.

Im not too familar with muliti channel outs but i should image you will have to tell the bluray player to send the signal that way as HDMI will always take priority over them..... The Pioneer you will need to go into the input setting's and tell to accept signals from those connections rather than optical again those connection take priority over the multi channel inputs.

valkodav

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
millennia_one said:
valkodav said:
Hello there.

Im not too familar with muliti channel outs but i should image you will have to tell the bluray player to send the signal that way as HDMI will always take priority over them..... The Pioneer you will need to go into the input setting's and tell to accept signals from those connections rather than optical again those connection take priority over the multi channel inputs.

I cant find a way to tell them

valkodav

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
valkodav said:
millennia_one said:
valkodav said:
Hello there.

Nevermind i fixed the problem myself. Now i am going to do a handjob. Then i will wash my armpits because they are a bit sour with sophisticated musk odour.

After i do these routine procedures i am going to call a hooker for nuru massage.

Bye gayboys.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
valkodav said:
valkodav said:
millennia_one said:
valkodav said:
Hello there.

Nevermind i fixed the problem myself. Now i am going to do a handjob. Then i will wash my armpits because they are a bit sour with sophisticated musk odour.

After i do these routine procedures i am going to call a hooker for nuru massage.

Bye gayboys.

LOL. Not sure whether I just read the weakest troll thread ever or what.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts