Designing a New Interface

A

Anonymous

We are Masters Students conducting research on a project regarding Hi-fi Systems and their usability.

Appreciate you Support and feedback.

A

Anonymous

Thank you for your responses everyone. The survey is still open, and we need more feedback. Appreciate your contribution. It will take you less than 10 mins.

A

Anonymous

By the way, I'd sack the page creator (kidding), but there is a question that asks for 3 things, and has 5 boxes.

But basically, and I am talking my own personal preference, the MAIN thing I like about Squeezebos is the very good Android app I can access it with, and the fact I don't need to use the Spotify app to use Spotify.

Long term, I would love a sexier looking streamer, the Squeezeboxes ALL (barring transporter) look like naff plastic toys. I don't pretend I will gain any sonic advantages, but something that looked like Hi-Fi would suit me... :)

Maybe I should simply find a nice case and stick a receiver in it :)

John Duncan

snivilisationism said:
Long term, I would love a sexier looking streamer, the Squeezeboxes ALL (barring transporter) look like naff plastic toys. I don't pretend I will gain any sonic advantages, but something that looked like Hi-Fi would suit me... :)

What's wrong with this

22_marantz-airplay-touting-na7004.jpg

or this

prd2152lg.jpg

or this

denon_dnp720ae.jpg

or, of course...

ndx_front_on.jpg

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
... or how's this for a touching Heath Robinson attempt at squeezing a Squeezebox Touch into a box ...

index.php

I have a much better and more cunning plan ... :shifty:

A

Anonymous

I'm choking... LOL.. Thanks once again snivilisationism, we did purposefully include 5 boxes, so that if some one had more than 3 responses.
cool.gif

Also thanks for the additional insight. Certainly was helpful.

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS