Denon streaming mini system

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matthewpianist

Reading the reviews for the PM7000N, a couple of people mentioned Cambridge CXA61. Anyone here used both to comment on how they compare?

I’m hoping to try these and the cheaper Denon CEOL N11 in person, but I’m preparing myself for it not being possible.

The big difference is that the Marantz has network/streaming features but the Cambridge doesn't. You'd need the CXN with the Cambridge amp.

Reactions: richwhite08

Nico69

Dec 28, 2019
Visit site
Another plus for the Marantz is that it has two Optical Inputs - one is labelled TV, so from what your picture shows you could easily run an Optical cable from your TV to the amp and play through your new wall mounted speakers either side of the chimney/tv etc. It's a Win/Win situation ;)

richwhite08

Mar 27, 2023
Visit site
Another plus for the Marantz is that it has two Optical Inputs - one is labelled TV, so from what your picture shows you could easily run an Optical cable from your TV to the amp and play through your new wall mounted speakers either side of the chimney/tv etc. It's a Win/Win situation ;)
It would be but I just bought a new TV and soundbar with Atmos connected by D-ARC 😬

Reactions: manicm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts