admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I'm thinking of buying a denon s301 home cinema system but am concerned that as it has been around for a while now,it may soon be replaced by a newer system.Does anyone know if denon have any plans to replace it in the near future?

Also,does anyone know anything about the HDMI output problem/recall that i have read about on American websites and does it still affect uk models?

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have any advice at all on the above peice of kit,as i am worried about spending a fairly large amount on something that may be out of date or have an inherant fault?

Hope someone can help

Many thanks in advance

Steve

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry Steve, can't hunt anything down on this at the moment. I remember there were issues with HDMI, but believe this waa down to HDCP compliance, and using decent cables meant there was no problem.

It was an Award-winning system last year, but we've seen a lot of new systems since - in fact we're doing a big round-up of home cinema systems in our October issue (out August 23rd), so it might be worth holding off until we've looked at what the next-generation has to offer.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare

I'll definitly wait to see what you guys have to say before i buy anything.

Even so,there are some great deals on the denon system at the moment

Cheers

Steve

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts