Denon D-M37DAB or Bose wave system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Finally decided to get shut of my old crappy dixons hifi seperates system and buy a mini system but im not too sure what to get.

Our friends have a Bose wave and it sounded ok but i wasent blown away with it.

I got a e-mail from richer sounds about the Denon d-m37dab and going on the reviews this may be a better option than the Bose.

Im no expert on hi-fi but i do like the idea of being able to play my mp3 player into the denon and it also playing mp3 disks.

Which is the best sound quality the bose or the Denon?

A

Anonymous

Overpriced - definitely

Rubbish - not really, when you consider what the majority of the general public end up buying

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Go for the Denon, no question, especially as that Richer Sounds deal looks very tempting and it's our 2008 Product of the Year. Full review here. My Dad bought the Bose Wave and I can tell you it isn't a patch on the Denon.

A

Anonymous

The Denon it is then, ive put my order in and will have to use it
with my old dixons budget 700 mission speakers for now until i can
afford the Tannoy f1 speakers.
Many thanks everyone for your replies.

Really looking forward to hearing my collection of Tangerine dream cds on the Denon DM37DAB System.

A

Anonymous

Tangerine dream:Really looking forward to hearing my collection of Tangerine dream cds on the Denon DM37DAB System.

LOL just wait till you get some better speakers to be really impressed!!

A

Anonymous

The Denon D-M37DAB is a splendid micro HiFi system that packs a great many features into a compact package. Ideal as a main system where space is at a premium or for use in a bedroom or dining room. But in my opinion if you are looking for good sound quality, then you may go with bose system!

Tangerine dream:
Finally decided to get shut of my old rubbish dixons hifi seperates system and buy a mini system but im not too sure what to get.

Our friends have a Bose wave and it sounded ok but i wasent blown away with it.

I got a e-mail from richer sounds about the Denon d-m37dab and going on the reviews this may be a better option than the Bose.

Im no expert on hi-fi but i do like the idea of being able to play my mp3 player into the denon and it also playing mp3 disks.

Which is the best sound quality the bose or the Denon?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts