Denon CEOL RCD11

Cloodie

Jul 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi

It looks as though I'm going to buy a Denon CEOL N11 to replace my old CD player (also a Denon). Being a completely clueless noob to anything beyond the basics (plugging in some speakers) can someone advise from this pic if I'd be able to plug in a turntable, assuming the turntable has a preamp.

Thanks

09253a554d20dd475f855227461ec55a.png

manicm

Hi, I have the Ceol N10 which is exactly the same , except the 11 has DAB. Yes, in the picture you provided, you’ll notice a pair of Analogue In - you can use this directly for a turntable with built-in phono amp, or you can purchase a separate phono amp if you wish,

This system is really great, what speakers will you use?

Cloodie

Jul 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi

Just got this set up and I'm very happy with it all. I'm not a hi fi afficionado so I can't really give an extensive view other than saying to my ears it all sounds very good. Prior to this I had a Denon UD M50 with the stock speakers and it sounds a good bit better than that. How much of that is down to the new CEOL N11 or the speakers or my improved speaker placement with the new system I genuinely have no idea but I'm happy with it all.

Oh, and thanks for the advice re turning off the optimisation.

Deliriumbassist

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The RCD-N7 was my first foray into 'proper' Hi-Fi, popping a turntable into it and all. Do not remember the rear being very different, if at all to the RCD-N10! They are really not bad, especially for an all-in-one at that price point. Just had a slight hiccup on the network aspect, but they were early days in comparison to now.

Be happy and enjoy the music!

Reactions: Cloodie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts