Denon Ceol nice feature.

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
:dance: Really enjoying the Denon, what a great machine. One of the features that I wasn't expecting is the displaying of all track information when streaming Spotify via AirPlay. A quick glance up gives me the track name scrolling across the well lit OLED screen . Good job Denon.

I think it thoroughly deserves it's 5 * review. Even though it is bit of Swissarmy HIFI, sound quality has not been compromised with the addition of all the features, it sounds like a great integrated amp.

These type of devices are really exciting products. A true High Fidelity Product.

Deliriumbassist

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have one of these in a second room running Kef Q500s- my only gripe is that they haven't put Spotify on the unit itself, like they have with Last.fm and Napster. Not really an issue yet, but my iPod Touch is dying a slow death and I'm not sure that I'd want to further the reach of Sonos into that room- defeats the object of the "swissarmy hifi"-ness of it. There was also a network issue with the original white ones it seems, but that's been sorted out.

But yeah, very, very happy with it as a second system. I originally ran the unit with some B&W CM1s for the first few months, but got a really good deal on a pair of Q500s, and it's been driving those ever since.

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I will do some pics when I have finally matched some new speakers to it. Currently running some 2010's but looking to get somethhing in the region of 500 spondoolies.

having a think : :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts