Question Denon AVR 2700 DAB - no video

Atiq

Jun 13, 2022
Visit site
Brand new AVR connected to existing Virgin Media box using standard HDMI cables. Input to Cable/Sat, Output to ARC/eARC on Denon and to ARC/eARC on SONY TV monitor. Can hear Audio but there is no picture. Output tried using Monitor (i.e. non ARC/eARC)on Denon to normal HDMI connections on SONY but no use. Tried different Input (Media Player, Game) but no use. Did factory reset & firmware update but still no video. Tried different media (DVD player) but no video. During setup the menu options were visible on SONY tv. Any suggestions on how on how to get video ? With previous Marantz AVR both Video & Audio were fine.

smbmetal

Sep 8, 2007
Visit site
Not sure whether or not this will help, but I had a similar issue with my Denon AVR3600. Solved it with better HDMI cables. Not had an issue since. Hope you get it sorted. The HDMI cables I had before didn't have the necessary bandwidth apparently.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Brand new AVR connected to existing Virgin Media box using standard HDMI cables. Input to Cable/Sat, Output to ARC/eARC on Denon and to ARC/eARC on SONY TV monitor. Can hear Audio but there is no picture. Output tried using Monitor (i.e. non ARC/eARC)on Denon to normal HDMI connections on SONY but no use. Tried different Input (Media Player, Game) but no use. Did factory reset & firmware update but still no video. Tried different media (DVD player) but no video. During setup the menu options were visible on SONY tv. Any suggestions on how on how to get video ? With previous Marantz AVR both Video & Audio were fine.
Trying to think back a month or two when I had this Denon 2700 setup with my system. Arc on the amp goes to arc on the TV to get video and setup the Denon then you have to keep this HDMI cable in forever. When you say DVD player do you mean Blu-ray player or 4K-Blu-ray player? Or just DVD player does it have a HDMI cable on it? You put the HDMI cable in BD player but still keeping the Arc HDMI cable in too. Blu-ray player should work putting it on BD on the remote. Should get picture and sound. Does this help?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts