Denon AVR-1909

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
brew:
Hi all,

I have a very simple question, will the new Denon AVR-1909 get the most out of my B&W MT-30 speakers or do I need to spend more?

Thanks

I'm sure it will work great with the B&Ws. I've heard the same speakers with the 2808 and I reckon the 1909 must be very similar in quality. They sounded very good indeed.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Big Chris:If you have more to spend, then great.

If you don't. Be happy in the knowledge you'll still own an excellent sounding system.

The team recently tested the new Sony (cheaper and less spec than the 1909) with some £10k worth of speakers. They said that it sounded great. The MT1s will not be too good for the new Denon.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Guys, I think my mind is made up, just need to go and have a listen now. The Denon looks a great bit of kit for the price, I just didn't want to buy one and then think I wish I had spent afew hundred £ more.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
brew:Thanks Guys, I think my mind is made up, just need to go and have a listen now. The Denon looks a great bit of kit for the price, I just didn't want to buy one and then think I wish I had spent afew hundred £ more.

FWIW. It just beat the Onkyo 606 in this months group test.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
brew:Thanks Guys, I think my mind is made up, just need to go and have a listen now. The Denon looks a great bit of kit for the price, I just didn't want to buy one and then think I wish I had spent afew hundred £ more.

That's always the case but you just have to live with it. The 2309 will be brilliant too! The 1909 has a better spec than last years 2808 which retailed at around £800!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts