Denon AHD2000 to 5k/7k?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Paulq

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
That's a really great idea and certainly gives them a unique factor and that colour scheme looks smart.

The Graham Slee Novo is not portable but does make a massive difference to the Beyers (and indeed any headphone)when I listen to them through it. I am tempted with the E11 as it sounds like a much cheaper option at 40 odd pounds as opposed to nearly 300 for a set of 32 ohm DT990's - I am just not sure I want something else to carry around with the ipod to be honest so will probably just stick to a pair of IEM's when I am on the move. In truth I am not a fan of wearing over ear or headband headphones when outside the home - just me so I stick to in ears mainly. Another set of 32 ohms doe feel a little extravagant for in the home especially when I rarely use the ipod there anyway.

Let me know how you go with the DT990's if you get a pair - am sure you will like them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts