Danish Hifi

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

valkyrieorion

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
ANyone heard the Audiovector qr1 Andy can comment on them if they’d are very bright? I haven’t found a place near me in Canada to demo sadly. Current setup is Martin Logan Motion 35 so I would think the tweeter is similar.

gasolin

Børresen/scansonic/dantax, Dantax A/S is listed on the Copenhagen Stock exchange. Since the early start in 1969, Dantax A/S has mainly been engaged in design, development, production and sales of audio products. The products are sold under the brands Scansonic, Raidho and Harmony. Argon = Dali

Gryphon, copland i always think of steve copeland from the police.

Jamo Oriel

JAMO%2BORIEL%2B1....jpg

Oldfart

Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
Also Scansonic - a junior Raidho, Boresson, hi end from former Raidho designer and Aavik? High end amps. Love my DALIs and upgrading to the Epicon 6 s as there is 20% off deal and cant resist
edit posts crossed, Gasoline. You beat me to it!

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I heard the floorstanding Scansonic M6 speakers at Bristol HiFi Show, very musical , surprising scale and a tactile presentation. At the time blues music was being played I felt like I was sitting in front of the band and was hearing those instruments straight out of the guitar amps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts