Dali Zensor 7 or Monitor Audio Bronze 200 6G

Moli

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
That's not really what I meant. Speakers don't usually care about what genre of music is being played through them.
Suggest more useful information would be the amplifier you are / will be using, room size, speaker position (stands or not)........ You know, the usual stuff

The room is 20 square meters. I want a standing speaker. Now I still have a NAD C325BEE amplifier, but I might replace it with a Marntz PM6006, or a Denon, or something else.

Moli

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
Why? Have you heard them?
If you are worried about this and you didn't like the Zensor 5 I am wondering why you are interested in these pairs to start with.....
Because that's all I'd have money for. I didn't hear it, I just read about it. And how harsh his voice is. The Dali has a warmer sound, I read this on the forums.

Moli

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
Because that's all I'd have money for. I didn't hear it, I just read about it. And how harsh his voice is. The Dali has a warmer sound, I read this on the forums.
It was not specifically written for the Bonze 200, but for the sound of Monitor Audio..

Moli

Jul 5, 2024
Visit site
why zensor 7 and not oberon 7

The highs on dali concept,zensor and oberon are not the best at high levels and generallty more bright than most speakers
Yes, I experienced it with Zensor 5, there were a lot of highs. Oberon 7 is already too expensive for me, they don't sell used. I listened to the AE 109 mk2, the highs were fine, but it sounded too muffled to me.

TRENDING THREADS