dali opticon 6 speakers maybe an issue

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:
Nice online tone generator. I've used it to hunt down crossover frequencies.
thanks for that i set it to 15 hertz and the only one i could not hear was sine did i set the test right ?

Set it for 15000Hz.
ok i did this test on my desktop speakers the only one i could not pickup was sawtooth but i could if i put volume up on my speakers i found that i could not hear at 15 hertz and then when you start getting past 15.000 20,000 hertz my hearing can not pick up the tones too meany years playing with hifi lol . good song to try very good druming over kill .... album horrorscope ... track ... 8 frankenstein .

philpot1001

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:
thanks for that i set it to 15 hertz and the only one i could not hear was sine did i set the test right ?

Set it for 15000Hz.
ok i did this test on my desktop speakers the only one i could not pickup was sawtooth but i could if i put volume up on my speakers i found that i could not hear at 15 hertz and then when you start getting past 15.000 20,000 hertz my hearing can not pick up the tones too meany years playing with hifi lol . good song to try very good druming over kill .... album horrorscope ... track ... 8 frankenstein .

just playing devils advocate, when playing through your PC I'm assuming the output is still through your Dali's? Obvs little PC speakers may not be able to produce +15 KHz.... That said, it's the result I would expect, I doubt I would hear anything after 15 KHz.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
philpot1001 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:

Set it for 15000Hz.

just playing devils advocate, when playing through your PC I'm assuming the output is still through your Dali's? Obvs little PC speakers may not be able to produce +15 KHz.... That said, it's the result I would expect, I doubt I would hear anything after 15 KHz.
i got some head phones but they are just cheap pair of sony's and my mac speakers are creative pair give out lot better sound then the mac's speakers

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:

Set it for 15000Hz.

I think your choice of music also has something to do with it. ;)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Vladimir said:

Set it for 15000Hz.

I think your choice of music also has something to do with it. ;)
*music2*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts