Question DAC Mytek Brooklyn DAC

Chris2021

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
Hi All,
I came across a second hand Mytek Brooklyn Dac at a local hifi dealer in Sydney Australia for $ 1500. Is there a big differance in DAC + model? taking into account the newer model is double the price? I am mainly looking at purchasing it for MQA. thanks

Vincent Kars

Maybe have a look here first:

The distortion seems to be because of the implementation of MQA

Office Dog

Dec 4, 2019
Visit site
Maybe have a look here first:

The distortion seems to be because of the implementation of MQA

'The distortion seems to be because of the implementation of MQA'? Does it strike you as an unusual move for a highly experienced manufacturer to build a distortion-inducing technology into its DAC? It strikes me as, well, 100% unbelievable.

The ideal, of course, @Chris2021, is to hear one against the other. If that's just not possible, Darko's article here is worth a read.

Chris2021

Mar 7, 2021
Visit site
'The distortion seems to be because of the implementation of MQA'? Does it strike you as an unusual move for a highly experienced manufacturer to build a distortion-inducing technology into its DAC? It strikes me as, well, 100% unbelievable.

The ideal, of course, @Chris2021, is to hear one against the other. If that's just not possible, Darko's article here is worth a read.
Thanks for the information. Eye-opener!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts