Question Need you help for an upgrade: Amplifier upgrade

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Tinman1952

I know you've got two subwoofers however your previous post and how you've reacted in previous discussions about subwoofers is now why where we are.

Btw, I do read the posts and is something I put to you last Saturday and which now looks like you've adopted - "Ref my previous point it might be a good idea for you to look at and fully understand the context of what has been said in threads before charging in."
Well ignoring your rather patronising and inaccurate comments about “charging in” I would just say:
1. I have had my two subwoofers for several years and understand the benefit for room correction and full frequency response as well as you (may) do.
2. My original comment about subwoofers (on another thread I may add…) was simply to challenge the comment “90 Hz is a good crossover point” which is rather silly….
If you were not so defensive you would have understood this..hopefully.
That’s it from me….you‘re just being ridiculous now.

Well ignoring your rather patronising and inaccurate comments about “charging in” I would just say:
1. I have had my two subwoofers for several years and understand the benefit for room correction and full frequency response as well as you (may) do.
2. My original comment about subwoofers (on another thread I may add…) was simply to challenge the comment “90 Hz is a good crossover point” which is rather silly….
If you were not so defensive you would have understood this..hopefully.
That’s it from me….you‘re just being ridiculous now.

Perhaps before charging in and not to mention adopting what I've said and then attempting to slip it in so as it wouldn't go unnoticed you'd do well to fully understand the context in which what has been said.

On the one hand you are all for the potential benefits of class A amplifiers with a you put it "it more than makes up for zero crossover distortion…..and glorious sound! 👍" On the other hand and despite "I have had my two subwoofers for several years and understand the benefit for room correction and full frequency response" you're against reducing distortion in your loudspeakers! If an alternate path is suggested to you then all hell breaks loose. Hence one of the actual reasons behind your now ongoing, cheap and blind sided attacks.

Btw, think of 90Hz as the class A of crossover points for subwoofers and loudspeakers :)

Anyway, back to the OP.

TRENDING THREADS