Cyrus...

manicm

'Cyrus is thrilled to announce the launch of a new multifaceted high performance amplifier at the High End Show in Munich this May.With a stunning new design this amplifier is going to bring high quality audio to a much wider audience, transforming the sound of any modern day source and will allow the next generation of music lovers to build a better music experience.Visit the Cyrus demonstration room at the MOC Munich, Atrium 4, room E212 to be the first to hear this incredible new amplifier.'

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Got their email too.

I am getting slightly worried when cyrus announce 'a new design'.

Sill, after having seen the Lyric Stealth I have to say it doesn't look half bad imho.

drummerman said:
Got their email too.

Sill, after having seen the Lyric Stealth I have to say it doesn't look half bad imho.

Did you see the original lyric? How does it differ from the Stealth. They are available cheap now and I'm seriously thinking of one for my second system but don't have any dealers anywhere close.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Al ears said:
drummerman said:
Got their email too.

Did you see the original lyric? How does it differ from the Stealth. They are available cheap now and I'm seriously thinking of one for my second system but don't have any dealers anywhere close.

Only in pictures but a local RS had the 'stealth' one on display.

Looks smart imo and does almost everything.

jjbomber

Al ears said:

Creative audio will deliver for £1,699. If you don't like it you could probably sell it for at least that amount.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
drummerman said:
Got their email too.

Theres no chance of you buying a hegel now haha

Think it sounds like a similar device though in terms of conectivity? Or is it something else?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
drummerman said:
Got their email too.

Theres no chance of you buying a hegel now haha

Think it sounds like a similar device though in terms of conectivity? Or is it something else?

Pretty much. It has network facilities, cd player, amp etc.

I am not sure what the price equivelant Hegel is. Perhaps the 160 at the Lyrics original retail price?

Both probably similar.

jjbomber said:
Al ears said:

Creative audio will deliver for £1,699. If you don't like it you could probably sell it for at least that amount.

Audio Express is the one I've been looking at (£1599) I just cannot find out why the new Stealth version is so much dearer ( £2500' ish). What's different??

They would appear to be exactly the same apart from the external finish, either Stealth or Stone, but with same spec otherwise as the older Lyric 09. The only other difference I can see is the wording, namely 170 watts into 8ohm versus 230 watts into 6ohm.

Not sure I would want to spend an extra £900 just to get something a different colour. So I know where my money will be going.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts