Cyrus CD Signaure Upgrade Waiting Time!

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone still waiting to get back or got there Cyrus CD upgraded to Signature back from Cyrus - if so how long did it take ? Been waiting 6 weeks and am 26th in the que!

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
satycool said:
Anyone still waiting to get back or got there Cyrus CD upgraded to Signature back from Cyrus - if so how long did it take ? Been waiting 6 weeks and am 26th in the que!

i waited a lot longer than 6 weeks, but I don't know how long.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
satycool said:

Don't they operate a system whereby they only tell you to send it in when they're ready for it? Surely that ensure you'd only be without music for the minimum time.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes they did mention the unexpected demand causing delays! Was originally just upgrading my Streamer to Signature, so thought l'll do the CD as well as the offer was on. Do live a fair traveling distance from any hi-fi & audio shop so though I'll do it in one go. Thought I risk the wait, did get the streaner back in 4weeks, was optimistic getting it back with the CD player - but never happened! Am now kept busy with ripping part of my 2000 CDs into Flac from a single drive PC while I wait for the CD player to arrive. Just didn't realise the wait would be over 6 weeks!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts