Cyrus CD 8SE....from a Canadian perspective...

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
So after spinning for three days and changing different CD's here and there I had one issue and that was from me pushing the disc on a angle when it was being sucked into the machine, my fault. This is where I go?????? I replaced the CD that was spinning with the first CD that I put in and now it wont play, it reads the tracks etc put just wont leave 0:00. We all know where these threads go but Im sure everyone who has one is done venting but man....it sounds way good :)

I have found from my first generation 8X that it is much fuller, heavier in the mid-range and bottom and no where near as crisp on top This is really a true all-rounder for the money. If you have this kind of budget Im sorry the guys and gals are right who reviewed this from everyone publication, if it was my money this is where it would go. Even though I have gottn error messages or a disc not playing on every try........listen to this part....its that good that as soon as your bum hits your chair all one could say is "what was I ranting about now"!!!!

So congaulations Cyrus for a really really good player for really not so so so much money. And thank you for WHF team and forum messengers for there insight and everything that has been written by anyone I can verify, its that good.

p.s. Graham and Big Chris....Tool sounds awesome on this machine, and the New Guns N Roses is another well recorded album...FYI!!!

A

Anonymous

Mike, pleased it sounds like everything you had been hoping for and Tool sounds good too!

I'm really tempted to get a Cyrus and nearly did when one online UK retailer was offering 10% off online - £720 for the 6SE which would be my budget max.

I'm also toying with the idea of SACD at the moment.........

emotion-5.gif

Next buy is Rush Snakes & Arrows Live DVD out tomorrow! Another set of Canadians...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts