Cut in speaker cable...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't Tara Labs sell ointment for wounded audiophile cables? The poor thing is hurt but it will heal with time. *sad* Please stop the cable euthanasia!!! The madness!!!! *yahoo*

And why did Anderson have an identity divorce? *scratch_one-s_head*

A

Anderson

Vladimir said:
And why did Anderson have an identity divorce? *scratch_one-s_head*

I wouldn't call it a divorce, more a resolution, finding one self. As a certain Mr Anderson once said, to understand another you must understand yourself.

siderealxxx

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
siderealxxx said:
steve_1979 said:
You must replace it at once!

I'll be losing sleep lying awake at night worrying about it if you don't. *help*

I'm already losing sleep after my dodgy bathroom installers, so you'd be really helping out taking this on. Frankly Its the least you can do... unless you're also a plumber?

If both the hot and cold pipes are leaking at the same rate that's fine but if one pipe leaks more than the other then we may have a problem.

The left speaker is wired to the hot tap and the right speaker to the cold... maybe I've hooked this up wrong?

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
siderealxxx said:
The left speaker is wired to the hot tap and the right speaker to the cold... maybe I've hooked this up wrong?

Use an Active crossover and you can't go wrong....otherwise your treble will be too cold and your bass too warm.

Simples.

siderealxxx

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
siderealxxx said:

Use an Active crossover and you can't go wrong....otherwise your treble will be too cold and your bass too warm.

Simples.

Well obviously, what am I an idiot?

A

Anderson

Pfft, silver plated copper pipe is what you should recommend.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts