Credit to the guys (and girls) behide the white Flash.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Most if not all of us here read the MAG and enjoy reading it and as the norm of any human being we do like to look at nice picture. I am not sure that WHF mainly use pictures supply by Hifi own manufacture or not but all of the pics look very nice and great layout too. If they were plated food it would have been done by Gary Rhodes.............................The repro team deserve a special mention here, keep up the good work!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Ta, Thaiman - i'll pass it on to the design and production crew, who do, indeed, do a damn fine job.

FYI, apart from news (in-mag and online), we rarely use any manufacturer/PR shots - we have several photographic studios plus a fantastic in-house photographer (take a bow, Steve Waters) who's just about the best in the business at making kit look great.

Right, i'm off now, before Andrew spots me posting when I'm supposed to be on holiday....

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I just read my post ^^^^ and my English is very very bad today! (shaking my head icon here)....just glad Clare understand it! Enjoy the rest of your Holiday MS N. as the clock is counting down fast fot the big show. btw if you ever come to beautiful north Norfolk let me know, I will cook you the best Thai food you ever tasted.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Big respect to Stevie W, who's been snapping audio equipment and making it look sexy longer than most people have been on the magazine.

BTW it's my turn for hols next week, but I am sure I'll be on here a lot - and how sad is that?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Stevie W, Would you be able transfer your Audio equipment photograph skill to portrait and make my wife look better? (please!) [smiley icon here]

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]Stevie W, Would you be able transfer your Audio equipment photograph skill to portrait and make my wife look better? (please!) [smiley icon here][/quote]

if your wife reads this above you are brown bread pal !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts