Coronavirus

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Are you asking me what does a rash mean? What happened to you when you got penicillin?
I got a rash when I took penicillin, does that mean I will be ok to have the vaccine? Thanks

jjbomber

I am very keen to get vaccinated as have been technically made redundant from work and now hit with a Corporation Tax bill...... 2020 couldn't get any worse!
Companies pay Corporation Tax, not individuals. If the company can't pay, the directors write a nice letter to the Revenue asking to be struck off. As long as there's no other creditors, the IR usually agree.

Having been a director, there is little difference in responsibility in the event of things going awry (a company secretary is almost invariably a director too), and both are employed duties so the tax rules are very much not totally different. But I can't be bothered to argue about it - more pressing concerns in pretty much every direction. The old boy's mental competence is being assessed this morning, and I am very much not looking forward to that!

D

Deleted member 108165

UK - 3 million cases - 80,000 dead! :(
You sound surprised, I'm not. If I recollect correctly at the start of the pandemic an eminent physician stated that if the UK hit a total of 125,000 deaths then we will have gotten off lightly.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

You sound surprised, I'm not. If I recollect correctly at the start of the pandemic an eminent physician stated that if the UK hit a total of 125,000 deaths then we will have gotten off lightly.
I was actually emphasising my sadness and fear at the figure, not my surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray

Maybe some valuable lessons could be learned from Taiwan.
Last time I heard, it was a case of all the sevens for them.
777 cases and 7 deaths.
7 deaths out of a population of around 24 million people.
How unlucky were those 7?

There was the airline pilot there, found to have infected someone, so was sacked from the job ( I think for not wearing a mask).
No mercy, it's the only way.

Reactions: michael hoy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts