Coronavirus

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Normally, Christmas evening is spent at Mrs 12th's folks, but it's now people from seven households - including two who work at schools, two frontline NHS and one police officer*. The family will be split in three so the aforementioned folks don't spend the day alone - you have to make do, I guess.

*Three of whom have had it.

D

Deleted member 2457

Mum got a letter today we have to shield until further notice!

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Its good news as to possibility of Vaccine for next year. However according to todays news its getting worse in UK with new figures for the death rate. For Christmas we have decided to meet relations and friends on a beach and have champagne. We are all under Tier2 but we decided that our health is more important then doing the usual things for xmas.

I read an article about illegal raves during lockdown in this quarter's Delayed Gratification. The stupidity of some has never been in question, but I am genuinely baffled that some aren't able to put the greater good first. Lockdown hurts us all in different ways, and undoubtedly some rather more than others, but if we'd all been sensible it's hard not to conclude we would be in a rather smaller mess than we presently find ourselves.

D

Deleted member 2457

Does anyone know if the vaccine has penicillin in it? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

I've just had my vaccine 3 minutes ago. They've said if you've had any allergies which has required hospitalisation and requiring adrenaline, then you can't have it. Otherwise it's fine.
Nice one BB! So is a rash okay? Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts