Connecting the power amps to the speakers...........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So I have a A85/P85 combo...... but I have never heard them......... there is a simple reason for this. I have 'classic' bi-wiring. Two plugs at the amplifier end and four at the speaker end..... I am going to get some more plugs.... but in the meanwhile I would like to set up me pre/power combo (especially as I have just picked up an Arcam 9/9P to sell on and have to test them)...... so.... would it be okay to reverse my present bi-wire? So I replace the metal connectors at the speaker end and plug the 2 banana plug end of the speaker into that and then I can use the 4 banana plug end to connect my amp/power amps up?

Will everything blow up like a bloody cheesy Queen video that uses too many indoor fireworks?

A

Anonymous

daveh75:bloatedgut:

Will everything blow up like a bloody cheesy Queen video that uses too many indoor fireworks?

It's very likely,yes

Right...... is that for real?

A

Anonymous

Cool..... although it does not look like it from the order that the messages appear I had not read your answer before I wrote that.... (the quote thing did not work.... that last bit is directed to Mr. Everard).

Thanks guys and thank the lord for forums..... guess I shall hold off until I get some new banana plugs then
emotion-2.gif

Have a good evening.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts